Thursday, October 10, 2013

An Announcement from Mina Vaughn

My Spanktacular Announcement
By Mina Vaughn

Hey everyone!  I’ve been sitting on this news for a while now, just nerding out by myself, all stoked and wanting to share with you.

Inline image 6

Now I’m FINALLY able to give you the deliciously sordid details…

…I have two new books coming out with Simon & Schuster!

Inline image 1

…and How to Discipline Your Vampire is now the first book in the Domme-nation series!

Inline image 2

Here’s the scoop:

HOW TO REPRIMAND YOUR ROCK STAR is an NA erotic romance about a women’s college basketball phenom who ropes in a mischievous rocker.

You guys, Keaton Lowe of Trickster City is going to be your new favorite rocker hunk.  He’s sexy, sweet and surprisingly submissive.  And Thea’s a heroine everyone can root for—grounded, athletic, smart and knows just what she wants.

Inline image 3

How to Reprimand Your Rock Star is coming out Summer 2014.

But that’s not all!

HOW TO PUNISH YOUR PLAYBOY is about a pin-up model and the naughty restaurateur she manages to tame. You’ll love watching her teach this spoiled playboy a lesson.

Trust me, ladies, when I say you’re going to want Aston Delano to prepare all your tasty delights.  He’s got sensitive taste buds and knows how to fork.  As for Veronika Kane, this pin-up’s got more secrets than how to dominate: she’s also pretty handy with casting spells.

Inline image 4

How to Punish Your Playboy comes out Spring 2015.

Anyway, I hope you’re as excited as I am!  While they aren’t direct sequels to How to Discipline Your Vampire, they all go together with the theme of superbly dominant women and the delicious men who love them.

Inline image 5


Thanks and spanks!

-Mina
@minavaughn


CONGRATULATIONS MINA!
Check out my review of How to Discipline Your Vampire here

No comments:

Post a Comment