Friday, March 27, 2015

Manwhore by Katy Evans

Is it possible to expose Chicago’s hottest player—without getting played?

This is the story I've been waiting for all my life, and its name is Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. Don’t be fooled by that last name though. There’s nothing holy about the man except the hell his parties raise. The hottest entrepreneur Chicago has ever known, he’s a man’s man with too much money to spend and too many women vying for his attention.

Mysterious.
Privileged.
Legendary.


His entire life he’s been surrounded by the press as they dig for tidbits to see if his fairytale life is for real or all mirrors and social media lies. Since he hit the scene, his secrets have been his and his alone to keep. And that’s where I come in.

Assigned to investigate Saint and reveal his elusive personality, I’m determined to make him the story that will change my career.

But I never imagined he would change my life. Bit by bit, I start to wonder if I'm the one discovering him...or if he's uncovering me.

What happens when the man they call Saint, makes you want to sin?



Amazon | B&N | iBooks

Katy Evans absolutely blew me away with Manwhore! I was a BIG fan of Remy and so I knew going in that Malcolm Saint was going to be good...but I just didn't know how much he would play to my heart. The Alpha who is emotionally damaged is Katy's strong point - but she also makes you feel so many emotions for these hot, sexy men that you are left wanting more NOW!! 

Rachel Livingston has a dream and Malcolm Saint is going to help her achieve it...little does she know that Chicago's well know "Manwhore" is going to rock her world. Her expose on Mr. Saint and his manwhoring ways, are going to help catapult her in her journalism career and help her finally reach for the stars and make her mark. So when she lands the 10 minute interview with Saint, she really doesn't know what to expect.


Malcolm Saint is known for being a womanizing manwhore, who never sees a girl more than four times. So when Saint starts to show some interest in the reporter he just can't seem to stop thinking about...both Rachel and Saint's worlds get turned upside down.


I can't tell you more, because you need to experience Rachel and Saint for your self. With a cast of fun secondary characters, you will be swept into this whirlwind of an affair wanting and needing more in the end. 


I will say that this ends in a bit of a cliffy, but with Manwhore + 1 coming out in July, I pray it goes the way we all want.


5 AMAZING Stars for Katy Evans and Mr. Saint.



Katy Evans grew up with books and book-boyfriends until she found a real sexy boyfriend to love. They married and are now hard at work on their own happily ever after. Katy loves her family and friends, and she also loves reading, walking, baking, and being consumed by her characters until she reaches “The End.” Which is, hopefully, only the beginning…

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER


No comments:

Post a Comment