Sunday, September 22, 2013

PROMO: Love Untouched by Anne Leigh

An athlete on the verge of greatness.

A woman who hit the lowest point in her life and fought her way back to the top.

Twenty four year-old Kieran Stone, the country's number 1 swimmer, has loved one woman all his life - only to have that love unreturned. He has resigned himself to the reality that when it comes to love, he will never be someone's first choice.

Twenty three year-old Brynn Tanner, sister to the country's number 2 swimmer Milo Tanner, has emerged from her own battle and won the fight. But to Milo, she remains his little sister.

Here's the thing about fate - it can be a cruel master.

When Kieran and Brynn are brought together by an unlikely circumstance, it sparks an attraction that neither of them are prepared for, but neither of them can control.

Three fragile hearts. Two fierce rivals. One woman forced to make a choice.

How do you choose between the one you would fight for and the one you once lived for?



WHO AM I?

Hi! My name is Brynn Tanner. Born in 10/03/1990 and I am a nurse for a living.


Let’s get to know you better

Tell us your favorite:

Song: International Love by Pitbull

Movie/ TV Show: Anything on Food Network

Band: Beegees, N’sync – I like old and new-er

Color: Blue

Food: Crème brulee

Drink: Pina colada

Cartoon Character: Ariel from Little Mermaid

Sports: Walking

Hobbies: Baking

Let’s dig deep

Describe your fashion style: Anything that’s comfortable

Describe your daily routine: Breakfast with my brother, go to work, chat with my best friend, sleep then repeat cycle tomorrow

3 major things you can’t live without? My baking mixes, necklace from my mom, and my watch.

If there is one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be and why? I pretty much like myself so I don’t think I want to change anything.

What is your worst habit? Every time I’m at Crate and Barrel or Williams Sonoma, I want to buy everything.

Greatest fear in life? Milo, my brother, being alone

Most likely to be arrested? No, I’m a nurse. That will be bad for me.

If there is one person you could bring back from the dead, who would it be and why? Three. My parents and Aunt Margie because I miss them.

One of your most embarrassing moment? The crazy things that my best friend, Ava, makes me do – a lot of them can be embarrassing but SOOO much fun.

Greatest regret so far? Keeping my relationship with Kieran from my brother

Greatest achievement in life? Graduating college

Let’s talk dirty

 Lights on or lights off? Off but Kieran likes it on.

Sexiest part of your body? My eyes – that’s what Kieran says.

Kinkiest thing you’ve ever done? Umm…At a club…It wasn’t my fault. Blame my hot boyfriend.
                                                                       

Favorite place to get down and dirty? Anywhere Kieran is. 


Brynn

“Kieran, are you okay?” I asked. I could have read his pulse wrong or I might have counted wrong but when the machine and my own count were synchronous with each other, then the patient must really be having a rapid pulse.

I removed the BP cuff from his right arm, pushed the vital signs machine to the side, and grabbed an ER admission packet.

His voice was clear inside the room. “My resting heart rate is50. After 25 laps in the pool, it may increase to a whopping 52.”

Why was he telling me this?

I stared at him for a few seconds.

He continued, “My pulse is fast because a gorgeous nurse is standing in front of me and she smells like vanilla... I haven’t had vanilla in a while.”

His dark stare burned through me, igniting a fire inside of me that actually had me struggling to find my next words. “Oh.”

He gave me a small cocky grin, his dimples slightly showing. I chose to ignore his statement. He was just another patient, right?

“Umm, can you lift your shirt up for me?”

He gave me a bigger smile as he followed my instructions.

Holy hell.

The muscles on this man were indescribable.

His shoulders were not bulging but they were solid. Well, they looked really solid, like rock solid, to me. I peeked lower, and saw his abs, striated with lean, packed muscle. If I had the benefit of pinching this man’s stomach, I was a hundred percent sure that there would not be an inch of fat. He sat up straighter,and I may have caught a sneak peek of the top of his dark blue boxer short with the words ‘Calvin Klein’ across the band.

“Do you need me to completely take my shirt off?” His voice broke through my dreamy state.


Yesplease.


(Amazon Best Selling Author of Love Unexpected & love Unmatched)

Anne Leigh is a 30-something-year-old who refuses to let the calendar dictate her age. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Biology and a Master's degree in Nursing. She likes to write about strong women and equally strong guys who grapple with their emotions when faced with something as intangible as love.

She lives in Los Angeles with her husband. With her crazy schedule, she gets frustrated at L.A. traffic and needs an escape to keep her sanity, which her characters provide.

She did not think of publishing her stories and when she finally did, she's truly appreciative of every, single person who found the time to let her characters become parts of their world.

She appreciates all the readers who leave kind comments/reviews on where they purchased the book because without them, all her stories would remain locked up in her computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment