Friday, September 6, 2013

PROMO: Relaunch of Love Unmatched by Anne Leigh

Love Unmatched

Fate brought them together.

Love kept them together.

Life could tear them apart.

23 year-old Zander Zobowski, football wonder kid and only son of a tech giant and a well-known philanthropist, fell hard for one woman and never got back up.

21 year-old uber-planner and borderline genius, Sedona Mackenzie, carefully crafted her life to only have it turned inside-out when she met a guy who made her feel things that she's never felt before.

Not all stories are born out of darkness and deception. Theirs was created with the undeniable attraction for each other; nurtured by Zander's patience, and strengthened by Sedona's will.

Will their love be enough to withstand the challenges that come their way? Or will it crumble through the test of time?



Warning: Intended for mature readers over 17.
Book may/may not adhere to the guidelines of a country's professional football league


Before I could call the server, I saw the familiar figure of a woman wearing a knee-length, silver dress and high heels. I stood up. She was entrancing. Her face was glowing, her lips were damp from her lip gloss, and her violet eyes were shining. Her long, dark hair hung loosely over her face. She was wearing the tennis bracelet that I gave her two days ago as a graduation gift on her right wrist. It was a matching bracelet for the necklace I gave her for Christmas. 

A tall, broad-shouldered, man with dark hair was matching her strides. He had a smile on his face. I wondered if he would still be smiling after what I had to say.

As they neared me my heart swelled at the woman who was so dear to me. Her waist was slightly bigger, almost imperceptible. Her breasts were fuller, her cleavage evident. God, the things I did to those twins last night. Shit. I could not get a hard-on right now.

"Hey babe," she said with a smile, reaching up to kiss my cheek. "Have you been waiting long?"

"No, about fifteen minutes," I replied, inhaling her strawberries and peaches scent. 

She turned towards her dad, gesturing with her hand. "Dad, this is Zander. Zander, this is my dad, Sloane." 

I reached out my right hand to her dad and her dad shook mine. He had a very firm grip, enough to break my hand in two when I tell him that his baby is having a baby— my baby.

His blue eyes crinkled. "Nice to meet you, Zander. I've heard so much about you." He had a powerful voice, one that took command. His hair was as dark as Sedona's, but that was where the similarities ended. Whereas Sedona was all delicate curves, her dad was all angles. He had a square jaw, a slightly crooked nose, and looked like a linebacker. 

Sedona had no clue that I was going to ask for her hand. I had been thinking about it since we got back together. She was all I could have ever asked for. I knew that we hadn’t been together for a long time, but I believed that she was the only one who could make me feel this way. I wanted to give her everything I had. My body she claimed. My heart she owned. The only thing left was my name. Sedona Lee Zobowski. Even her middle name sounded nice with my last name. 
Can you tell us something we don’t know about Anne Leigh?
I love sci-fi movies. I'd rather watch them than romantic films any time.

When did you first realize that you wanted to become a writer?
I still haven't. I know that I've always loved to write - whether it be nursing journals or research or stories. I loved creating scenes in my head and its been a relief to finally put them on paper.

Why do you feel you had to tell this story?
I wrote this story because I had a patient years ago - she was the sweetest girl and I wanted her to be in a book somewhere. Now she is. She's in chapter six of Love Unexpected. This is for her - her happy ending.

Is there something in these books that is based on real life experience?
Most of the medical scenarios I've seen from experience. The love that flows between the characters - I've seen them many times from my patients, my friends, my family. 

What was your inspiration in creating the characters?
Everyone around me. I think inspiration is everywhere.

Describe Zander and Sedona’s relationship in 3 words.
Sweet. Romantic. Unconditional.

Do you write to music? Any songs that inspired their love story?
No I don't write to music. Although I listen to music once in a while and I think, hey that's a good one for a story.

Among all the books that you have read, which of these have significantly contributed to your writing style?
Nobody's Baby But Mine, Kingdom of Heaven, The Winner - they all influenced me. 

Name 3 authors you would love to collaborate with. 
Nora Roberts - she'll prolly kick me out
Rachel Gibson
Jay Crownover - I know Jay's a soloist so...I dunno :) but my she's my book bestie

Excluding your own, name 3 books you would recommend to your friends.
Rule
Perfection (A Neighbor from Hell)
See Jane Score

  
If you could date any fictional character, who would it be and why? 
Zsadist from the Black Dagger Brotherhood series - because he's the hottest fictional character EVER.


Fast Talk:

Coffee or tea? Coffee
Lights on / lights off? On
Favorite male body part? Shoulders
Do you believe in love at first sight? No
3 things you never leave home without? Cellphone, credit card, Benadryl
Sleep in or get up early? Get up early
3 celebrity crushes? Justin Timberlake, Josh Duhamel, Ben Worthington
Sex on the first date? No

Any advice to give to aspiring writers?
Just go ahead. Tell your story.

Any message to your followers?
Thank you, merci, arigato, and I appreciate you all...each and every one of you! 

Anne Leigh is a 30-something-year-old who refuses to let the calendar dictate her age. She holds a Bachelor's degree in Biology and a Master's degree in Nursing. She likes to write about strong women and equally strong guys who grapple with their emotions when faced with something as intangible as love.

She lives in Los Angeles with her husband. With her crazy schedule, she gets frustrated at L.A. traffic and needs an escape to keep her sanity, which her characters provide.

She did not think of publishing her stories and when she finally did, she's truly appreciative of every, single person who found the time to let her characters become parts of their world.

She appreciates all the readers who leave kind comments/reviews on where they purchased the book because without them, all her stories would remain locked up in her computer.




Link to Love Unexpected (Book 1):



Link to Love Untouched (Book 3):


(Expected Release: Sept 19th)

No comments:

Post a Comment