Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Michelle Leighton Appreciation Day #MadAboutMichelle


I have had the distinct pleasure of working with Michelle Leighton on several projects. She always gives me the creative freedom to run free with a piece of her heart and I am extremely blessed to be a part of her life. Not only is she a wonderful author but an amazing friend. 

My first project with Michelle was for There's Wild Then There's You.  She gave me quite the challenge with this project and it's one of my favorites to date. We had daily "TMZ" type snippets to entice everyone leading up to the book. So much fun!!

Day One

Day Two

Day Three

Day Four

Day Five

Day Six

Next up was Pocketful of Sand. I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this book! I was so nervous doing this trailer. I must have done it 4 or 5 different ways before I came to this final version. 

 

In a few days Michelle will be premiering the trailer for Tough Enough and I can't wait for y'all to see it.

Each and every book that Michelle pours into, gets better and better. I am beyond thrilled that she has made me a part of her life and look forward to many more years of fun and friendship.

LOVE YOU MICHELLE!


No comments:

Post a Comment