Wednesday, January 1, 2014

TOP 25 Boyfriends of 2013

So this blog was kinda launched off of my 2012 Top 20 Book Boyfriends - In fact, lets take a look at them here:


WOW! What a group. And it will come as no shock that a few are still on my list for 2013. There were so many GREAT books this year and so so many men to just...SIGH...well you know, sigh over. Now it took me FOREVER to narrow down this list. So I really didn't get a chance to grab pictures. I KNOW!!!

You can click on the guys name to add to your TBR and I will include links to all the books, so you can buy at the end of the list.
  
  1. Everyone...Are you sitting down? This is probably the biggest shocker to start off the New Year...but there is someone new in my #1 position. I know... I KNOW. I thought I would never find anyone who could overtake my #1 position. But I think Ethan will be OK with this choice. Or he will at least give him a hard time since it's his best friend. Have you met Neil McManus? Well Raine Miller has done it and wrote a man who knocked me off my feet again! Cherry Girl is one of those books that is just a pure and simple love story. I cried and laughed and cried some more and then wanted to start all over and read it at least two or three times. Meet Neil. You will love him! Cherry Girl by Raine Miller
  2. Ethan Blackstone will always have a piece of my heart. That filthy mouthed Brit put my year into motion. My children know him as my "Boss". He is the one man I have spent the most time with besides my husband! And I am so happy that we will get more of Ethan (and Brynne) in 2014. The Blackstone Affair by Raine Miller
  3. Jimmy Davis - Another Filthy Mouthed Brit - Rockstar and totally melted my heart. Finding My Forever by Heidi McLaughlin
  4. Wes Michaels - This is a man on a mission wanting to help his friend come out of her depression and start to live life. Little did he know that she would end up saving his. Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken
  5. Nixon Abandonato - Student Body President of Eagle Elite University and holds a secret that will blow you away. Elite/Elect by Rachel Van Dyken
  6. Vince and Abel Mileski - Ok, so I totally copped out - I couldn't pick between the two brothers. Vince is just sexy and left me wanting more. Abel - Fight Fighter, Tats, Drives a motorcycle and both have a heart of gold. Fatalism and Determinism by LK Collins
  7. Ryder Delany - the bad boy, the black sheep, the one your mother always warned you about. He had only one hard-and-fast rule - Don't fall in love. But some rules were meant to be broken. Apocalyptic Hero in the Promise Me Series by Paige Weaver
  8. Drew Dean - Childhood crush of MacKenzie who stole my heart. Ending a Broken Journey by Melissa L. Delgado
  9. Christian Davison - He started off in this series as someone I really didn't like at all. Redemption its a wonderful thing. Take this Regret Series by A.L. Jackson
  10. John Beckett - “I didn’t ask for forever. You want to live in the moment, and get off while you’re at it, I won’t judge you. But fair warning, I’ll do my best to change your mind.” Meet him in Beck by Harper Sloan
  11. Chase Winter - Cousin to Nixon Abandonato and protector of Trace. He makes you want to pick teams. Elite/Elect by Rachel Van Dyken
  12. Drew Callahan - The broken man who needed the broken girl to help heal his heart. You will never think of marshmellows the same way after reading this series. Drew + Fable Series by Monica Murphy
  13. Luke Poulos - photography instructor, is sensitive and spontaneous. An art lover. Smart. Where do I enroll? Sweet Nothing by Mia Henry
  14. Nick Santino - Sexy Italian Stalion - who's thoughts had me rolling with laughter. Hey There Delilah by M.D. Saperstein and Andria Large
  15. Gage Emerson - Real Estate Mogul, Playboy, Suave and knock off his game by the girl.  Torn by Monica Murphy
  16. Jake Ryder - his seemingly perfect life is shaken by tragedy, he’s left questioning whether having it all is ever more than an illusion. Bound by Brenda Rothert
  17. Alec and Demetri Daniels - Ok I brothers get me...And both of these boys are troubled rock stars. Alec is broody and protective. Demetri is the goofball, fun guy. Take a trip to Seaside, Oregon with The Seaside Novel Series by Rachel Van Dyken
  18. Matthew Harrigan - Another Brit who stole my heart. Music hournalist and lover of Jane Black. British, gorgeous, and way too tempting. Far Too Tempting by Lauren Blakely. 
  19. Matt Garcia - Used to playing the field, keeping his heart guarded, use to living the carefree life, until Abigail shows up and blows all those things out the window. Unspoken Memories by Gabbie S. Durran
  20. Layton Morris - A cowboy with a broken heart and the last thing Layton needed or wanted was more heartache. Broken by Kelly Elliott
  21.  Zander Zobowski - He's not your typical college jock. For one, he's a good guy. Second, he's pretty smart. And, he's level-headed. The farthest thing on his mind was smacking into a woman who may just be his undoing. The Unexpected Series by Anne Leigh
  22. Tom Clemmins is an A-list actor whose life revolves around work and an onslaught of women. He travels to Bora Bora for a much-needed break. He has a few ideas of how he’ll enjoy his vacation, but love isn’t one of them. Until he sees Tess. No More Wasted Time by Beverly Preston
  23. Will Ryan  - Will is sweet, gorgeous, and a charming guitarist that will sweep you off your feet! Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino
  24. Brooks Tucker - Funny, sexy, southern gentleman that will knock you silly. Do you believe in fate? Then this is the book for you! Destiny Ever-Changing by Tasha Ivey 
  25. Dean Holder - This boy made me cry and then cry again. He never gave up hope! Hopeless and Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover  
Whew! Man that was tough! So there are my picks for MY top 25 Book Boyfriends of 2013. Later today I will list my Top 25 Book Girlfriends. The ones you want to hang with, maybe spend the day at the spa with... at least that is my fantasy. Ohhh Glen Ivy...I digress. See you a little later today. Below...click on the book cover to purchase the book!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment