Monday, June 29, 2015

Bound by Lies by Rebecca Shea




Torn between two men; one was what I needed; the other was what I wanted. One man was safe and the other was dangerous. But both men would lay down their lives to save me. 

ATF agent Sam Cortez is fighting to bring down the Estrada family empire, which was built on murder and corruption. Alex Estrada did what was needed to keep me safe…and paid with his life. 

Starting over as I try to rebuild my life, it’s clear that the past is never what it seems. What no one knew was that we were all bound by lies.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23565785-bound-by-lies 


BOUND BY LIES  

BROKEN BY LIES (BOOK 1)
BOUND BY LIES

YOU MUST READ BROKEN BY LIES BEFORE READING BOUND BY LIES

I want to tell you... REALLY!! But there just isn't anything I can say without giving away this book! There are twists and turns and WTF moments that will have you on the edge of your seat. I wanted to strangle Rebecca at some points and the next minute want to kiss her all over her face - yelling THANK GOD!!! I absolutely devoured this book and threatened my children that if they interrupted me one more time - I was cancelling all summer activities!

Absolutely the best work of Rebecca's to date - Such a great series. Such great characters - full of emotional torture in the best possible way.

And the epilogue had me smiling like a fool. LOVE LOVE LOVE

MUST READ of 2015  


BROKEN BY LIES (Book 1)
 
OMG! Where to even begin?? All I know is that I am so happy that I had book two to dive right into after finishing this book...otherwise... AAAUUURRGGGHHH!!!

Emilia and Alejandro - Em and Alex. OH MY... Becca you did good girl! I absolutely loved this book.

Em is all alone. She's from a small town in Illinois, where her mother committed suicide only a few months before Em took off for Phoenix in search of the only other family she has left...he dad, whom she has never met.

Things don't go the way she planned and she finds herself in a strange city with no money and no clue how she is going to survive. That is until she meets Alex. Alex becomes her knight in shining armour. Even though she doesn't know Alex - there is a pull towards him. The only thing is Alex has been telling her lies. He can't let her know who he really is. Otherwise he will loose the one person he has started to trust since his mother died when he was a child.

Rebecca takes you on quite the ride in this romantic suspense novel. She weaves a tale that will have you turning those pages so fast that it just might catch on fire. The characters pull you in and never let you go.

This book does end in a major cliffhanger but lucky for you...Book 2 is already out!

Love Alex and Em, Love Becca, LOVE THIS BOOK!





 
  
Rebecca Shea is the USA Today Bestselling 
author of Unbreakable. She lives in Phoenix, Arizona with her family and her beagle, Miles. From the time Rebecca could read she has had a passion for books. Rebecca spends her days working full-time and her nights writing, bringing stories to life. 

Born and raised in Minnesota, Rebecca moved to Arizona in 1999 to escape the bitter winters. When not working or writing, she can be found on the sidelines of her son’s football games, or watching her daughter at ballet class. Rebecca is fueled by insane amounts of coffee, margaritas, Laffy Taffy (except the banana ones), and happily ever afters.

 

Find her online:

No comments:

Post a Comment