Monday, May 27, 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award


The Versatile Blogger!


versatilebloggeraward_thumb_zps8cab809a
Wow!!! I was so honored and excited to be nominated for the

Versatile Blogger Award by Vilma at Vilma's Book Blog!
Thank you Vilma, you are the sweetest!

The rules of The Versatile Blogger Award:
  1. Display the award logo on your blog
  2. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
  3. State seven things about yourself
  4. Nominate ten bloggers for this award
  5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so they get notified by pingback
7 things about me:
  1. I am a fly by the seat of your pants kinda gal. I am artist and really don't plan out too much. If I do, I just end up squashing my creativity. 
  2. I have a degree in Film and Television and worked in the business for 10 years. My love is editing, thus my need to make Book Trailers.
  3. I moved a lot as a kid. My dad was in construction. I have been to 48 states, all of Canada, 4 countries and plan on going to more. I am addicted to travel.
  4. My friends call me a "Jack of All Trades" and I kinda am. I play the violin, I sing, I have had just about any job you can think of, I am a artist in several medias, I am a teacher, a girl scout and cub scout leader, a mom (to 5 kids - 2 of my own and 3 that belong to my friend but I have them for 40 hours or more a week - they are mine) I am a taxi driver (see - 5 kids comment), a blogger, an avid reader, a director, a Sunday School teacher and I am a practical joker, sarcastic, loving friend and wife. 
  5. I went into blogging on a whim (remember I am a spontaneous kinda gal) and I know it was probably one of the best things I have ever done.
  6. People always ask me how I started working with Raine Miller. Well, that was another one of those let's do it moments. I decided to start an Ethan Blackstone Fan Page and then invited her...but didn't tell her. ( I was so scared to contact her). She found out a couple weeks later about the group and she has been the best thing that has happened to me (besides my husband and kids). I can't image a life without Raine and Jena, Franzi, Muna, Karen and Martha (The Original Purple Raine Fan Club) in it. It literally changed my world. 
  7. Because of all the moving I did as a kid (I went to 23 schools by the time I graduated) I get kinda antsy with jobs and places I live. I have the need to constantly be doing or going somewhere new. This is why I am so grateful for my loving husband of 16 years. He gets me. He doesn't always understand me, but he gets me. And he allows me to have my whimsical adventures knowing that he is my rock and my foundation and I will always come back to him. Love you Gene <3 
10 awesome bloggers we would like to nominate and that you should check out!
Their blog names are linked to their blog pages, but make sure to connect with them on Facebook too!
  1. Brandee's Book Ending (Facebook)
  2. Shh Mom's Reading (Facebook)
  3. The Book Avenue Review (Facebook)
  4. iloveindiebooks (Facebook)
  5. LoveN.Books (Facebook) 
  6. Book Bitches Blog  (Facebook)
  7. If these Boobs Could Talk (Facebook)
  8. Have Book Will Read (Facebook)
  9. First Class Books (Facebook)
  10. Reality Bites, Let's Get Lost (Facebook)

No comments:

Post a Comment